Okay, so March whipped by like a carousel on high-speed. Everything is a blur of color and getting things done and not.
I started one new huge project for charity. At least I have help on it.
I started a writing challenge for flash fiction. Still going strong, but I plan to have a post a day (or two, depending on my stamina.)
Let’s look at what I thought I was going to do.
Goals for the year:
- 1 short story submitted each month – That’s 12 submissions this year. (4 done)
- My short novel CBE will be submitted to a publisher. No more editing. This I avow.
- Finish a chapter a week on TBM. Currently on Chapter 16, though I’m thinking I need to double the size of Chapter 15. That’s what editing is for.
- Research and prep for my 1919 based “superhero” novel for November.
Goals for March:
- Okay, I’ve still got a month before my friend’s birthday, so I’m going to try to finish up the shawl. (While listening to Nightvale.) – *snorts* I don’t have any idea why I think I’ll get this finished this year. It’s a very tight weave and rather large. (Um, I should add a picture here.)
- Research 1919-1930 period for “superheroes” and the crime/romance. – Not done yet, but I have got some stats on automatic machine guns from the era and bullet-proof vests. And there’s the Trinity project. And a few things that developed right before WWII which could work in my favor.
- Finish 2 chapters of TBM – Nope. Didn’t happen. She’s standing outside the door now, but that’s not exactly a chapter.
Submit 1 short storyDID IT!
- Finish adding the second POV to S&S – Nope. I’m on the fourth chapter at least.
- Create the submission packet for CBE. – Not done either.
Goals for April:
- Continue my 1919-1930 research. Actually write some of it down.
- Find four sources for my tea brick book.
- Finish 1 chapter of TBM
- Submit 1 short story
- Continue to write one flash fiction per day.
- Create the submission packet of CBE.
- Continue to pester my friends to reach their goals for the month. So we all succeed or fail together.