So, yeah, glanced at the calendar and it’s August already. Don’t know where the rest of July ended up, but I’m going to assume that it’s somewhere in the ball of space time continuum that I can’t reach right now.
Started a Kickstarter with JM and GFP and I hope all of you can kick in at least a dollar to make this come through: Halloween Tales Vol. 1
So, it’s about time to check out those goals. They make me laugh harder every single time I see them.
Goals for the year:
- 1 short story submitted each month – That’s 12 submissions this year. (7 done)
My short novel CBE will be submitted to a publisher.(CONTRACT SIGNED!)
- Finish a chapter a week on TBM. Currently on Chapter 16, though I’m thinking I need to double the size of Chapter 15. That’s what editing is for. (That’s a big old nope.)
- Research and prep for my 1919 based “superhero” novel for November. (Not a darn thing on this one.)
Goals for July:
Final turn in for CBE.
- Write 1 short story. (Nope)
- Submit short story. (Nope)
- Write flash fiction 3 times a week. (*hysterical laughter*)
- Write TCC. (Nope.)
- Blog regularly. (Yes, actually, just not on this blog. I’ve been trading out weeks with JM on the company blog.)
Goals for August
- Return the absolute final edits for layout and copy-editing on CBE
- Write 1 Short Story – hope springs eternal
- Write flash fiction1 time per week
- Get three chapters of TCC done
- Blog regularly on all my blogs – defined as at least one post a week on each blog for the month.
- Comment regularly on blogs and twitter